Well we are still not making it out to exercise. Gabby vomited again last night and then has had three diapers full of diarrhea today. So we stayed home today and so my eating and exercising have suffered. I feel like I have gained 20 lbs. I have been trying to not drink soda, although Bonnie was trying to be sweet yesterday and keep me sane so she brought me a Dr. Pepper. I drank a little last night at dinner and the rest now with lunch. No more though. I hope you guys are having better luck. Katie be careful on your hikes. We don't want you going into labor anytime soon or getting hurt!! L0ve ya guys!!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment