CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting Started

So I found this blog that a bunch of sisters had set up that was dedicated to journaling their exercise and sometimes eating habits. The most recent post was just one sister talking about what she had done that day as far as exercising with her kids and family. We can do it however we want. I thought it would be cool for us to do something like this so we can support each other in our quest for being healthy(and have fun blogging!)!!! What do you guys think?? I set it up where you guys can post too!!! We can put up anything we want!! Love ya guys! Katie, you are exempt for now, but four weeks after your baby comes, ya better start posting!!! He he!!

3 comments:

kokanuts

Sounds like a neat idea, Em. Not sure how all of this works, but I'll learn. Hope your little one is doing well. Hope she isn't sick anymore. That will slow your exercise plan!

Katie

I'm game. I'll be surprised if Kerri and Erin join and if Molls has time :) But hey, we three can have fun with it...and I exercise...three walks a day, even did a 3 mile hike last Monday!

Anonymous

Hey I am joining thany you very much KATIE. I am even getting a tread mill soon huh...Love ya Kerriann