CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lovely outdoor activity

We went to Baltimore on Friday and both Clay and I agree that we lost all possible water weight. while walking around the park at the BMX tour on Friday and Saturday. =0) It was fun though. I did weed eat yesterday and I am considering that exercise. =0) We also did a crazy thing yesterday and bought a Wii. We've only played Zelda so far, which Molly I so thought of you. I'll bring it to jville if anyone wants to try it. =0) It's really cool. My eating habits have not been all that great, simply because I made chocolate chip cookies on Monday to give to Diogo, the BMX rider and I kept some for us. Bad idea. I had them for breakfast yesterday and then for a after lunch snack and then a bedtime snack too. I've probably gained ten pounds just from doing that. How is everyone's exercising regimen going or diet, whichever??? Love y'all!

1 comments:

Katie

Sounds fun - weedeating counts! I'm slowing down a bit - but I wish I could come to jville to try your Wii. Did you get the Wii fit thing too? Looks neat...Your BMX trip sounds like lot's of fun - glad Gabby enjoyed herself a bit and you got to sit on a chair by yourself while someone else held her :) Love you!