Monday, June 16, 2008
It's Molly!
Well, I finally found the e-mail about 5 pages back in my hotmail :) I get so much junk mail in that thing that I dread having to check it! Father's Day was pretty awsome, I hope Dad is doing okay on the road right now...he's been on for about 5 hours now. Okay, I just wanted to say hi...I'm here :) Love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Amazing! Hi Molls...saw your other blog too - cute! Now you can tell us how you stay so small :) Love ya!
Yay Molly has finally made it!!! =0)
Post a Comment