Friday, June 6, 2008
Day three in the House
Well today is day 3 on trying to keep Ella in the house. So far so good. good thing Emma has been here to keep Julia busy. I think Ella will be able to go out on Monday. She is doing well last night she had tylenol at bed and she actually slept in her bed all night. (first time in a long time) today she has had no tylenol but is eating and drinking very little. She and Emma had some ice-cream at 9:30am (sorry Erin) she is on the couch now whileJulia and Emma play in our blow up pool. As far as exercise goes I rearanged my sewing room and bedroom yesterday and was shot by 9:30pm. (Plus I had Dharian, Brodeigha dn Emma all day) I told John I am making room for the treed mill. I did check craigs list for one but they were all the same price as a new one at Walmart. So hopefully when I can actually leave the house I will go get one. Other then that everything is good I love the fact that I don't have to work any more well at least for the next 7 years.(Ha, Ha) I can finally get my house to where I want it. By the way all my laundry is finished and it is only Friday, how about that. Love ya all Kerriann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Yay, I'm so glad to hear about Ella! I have been meaning to call you since Tuesday, but as you can tell, that hasn't happened. Dad said he spent some time with her yesterday and that she was doing good, but still crabby. Sorry. At least you know how to handle her. =0) Hope you can get out of the house soon, I know that would drive me crazy too and yippee that you can get a treadmill!! love ya!!
I'm glad to hear Ella is doing better too and that you checked craigslist! Sorry it didn't work...don't give up on it yet, keep checking :) We got our dryer for $65. Your laundry is done?! Good job. See, you'll love staying home - I know you know that - I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment