Monday, June 9, 2008
Reality
So, it hit me, I'm not eating very well. Every time I go to the store, it seems like I come home with a lot of junk food. I'm eating veggies and fruit, but also eating just as much chocolate and chips. No wonder I've gained as much as I have, and even though I tell myself, "oh well" when I eat the junk, I know I'm going to regret it once I have the baby and don't autmatically fit into my old jeans. What am I going to wear? Maternity clothes for months I guess. I keep imagining that I'll go running and exercise, but in reality - if I'm breastfeeding I don't think I'll have hours to devote to exercise, at least not for quite some time. Great. Maybe I'll be back to normal size by the time we come home in December for a week, that'll be my goal - back to my prepregnancy weight by December. That's realistic right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
I don't think anyone really eats right, especially when your hormones are going crazy. =0) I think you are allowed to start thinking about and slowly starting to exercise at around six weeks after. =0) I'm sure you'll be focused enough, especially with Brian, to get going. I wish I had someone to keep me motivated and come with. Oh well, that's why I love this blog. =0)
Post a Comment