I made it to the pool - FINALLY! I went by myself too! I swam for almost 45 minutes, well I did laps on my back one way and then on my stomach doing the side-stroke (the only one I know) on the way back. I had fun. The pool doesn't open until 1 and I got there right at 1, so it was empty, but by 2 - it was packed with kids. I had to get out because there were so many and I can't just hang out in the deep end - neither can the little kids... At least they don't make me take a deep-end swimming test...I'd probably fail, you have to tread water for two minutes. That may not happen these days. But my ankles really did go down as soon as I got in the pool. Didn't help my wrist and fingers, but my ankles are down! Yay! So I swam, and I'm going to try desperately to make it a daily habit, that will be my outing instead of going to the store...hey, maybe we'll save money!



2 comments:
Go Kate!!! Now I know what to do next time my ankles are huge. How do you feel today?? Was the pool like the one on Camp Geiger? Did Brian come when he got off of work, or were you done?? Love ya!
No, Brian didn't make it, but we're going again today (Saturday) and he has to come because he has no choice :) Poor dogs, I wish they could come, but the pool won't allow them...The pool is nice, just a big outdoor one, and I stayed in the shallow end, fighting for space with the 3 - 12 year olds :)
Post a Comment