CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey

Well, along the walking gig, All I do for excersise now, is type on the computer, my fingers should be in great shape! Ha. I was finally allowed on, forever I could not get on this site. Finally. Tomorrow is our last 1/2 day of school with kids!! Yeah! Then I am just working two teacher workdays, and then I am done for the summer! I am so excited. This working thing is for the birds.

2 comments:

Em

Hey, at least it's something. However you already had tiny fingers. We can look at it as strength training. =0)

Katie

How come my fingers aren't skinny? I'm on all day...I'll go with strength training though. So no more working for you Erin? Even as a TA? Seems like that would be better, you'd have stuff to do - and exercise, running back and forth between classrooms! You can swim laps in your pool too, well circle laps, but still laps!