Yay Kerriann joined! Good luck on the tread mill too!! Well, today we, I mean Gabby and Zaidy, went on a walk today. It was only maybe a quarter of a mile but it was nice. I took Gabby in her stroller and that in turn prompted me to buy a extra shade du hicky thing for her stroller while we were out in town. Zaidy was about dead from the heat so that is what prompted us to cut it short. =0) When we got back I worked in our mini garden until Gabby got tired and hot and so we cut that short. Overall we did about an hour worth of out door activities. Yipee! Later, around 6pm, Gabby went down for a nap (after a lot of crying, she didn't want to lay in her crib but I made her and so she finally conked out when I came up to her and laid my hand on her chest. Such drama! =0)), so I headed out to weed eat with our new electric weed eater. =0) It was a pain though because the cord we borrowed from David and Sonja was only about 15 feet long, so I couldn't get everything I wanted to. =0) So overall we did about a hour and a half of exercise today! Yea! Love ya guys!!! Which do you think would be better, to walk with Gabby in her snugli or in her stroller?? =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment