CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Dare

See, Kerri joined because she read my comment :) Gotcha! Well - as far as exercise goes, I was out on a 30 minute walk this morning around 8 a.m. and then we walked again, a little bit longer, around 4:45 p.m. Brian was on duty today, so we only walked twice - no nighttime walk, but I walked around the barracks three times with Brian while he did his rounds, the snails could have beaten us though, we weren't in a hurry...
Kerri, you should check craigslist for a treadmill :) I'm sure you could find one easily around the base, all those military wives that are cleaning out! I know everything is going to be great with Ella - she'll be much happier in a few weeks.
I'm sorry Gabby has been sick and you've been under house arrest. I'd say try a walk with the snuggli thing. I ordered a Jeep carrier that works in front or in back, but it doesn't have any shade or rain things, I guess that'll be a day I'll use the stroller.
Well - I'm off to bed, but the boys'll make sure I'm up early for their "morning-poo walk" - tee hee hee....

0 comments: