CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Killer Feet!

Today was a good day. I could've shot myself for what I ate yesterday. I thought I was doing great by not snacking, but when I counted up the calories, fat grams and carbs from all I had eaten, it was way way too much. Today we have done significantly better. We made it out for a walk. We only walked for thirty minutes, but we did speed walk the whole time. =0) Zaidy only made it half way! Poor dog. He he!! Katie you are awesome. I can't believe you walk so much. Delivery should be a breeze. =0) I agree on walking Gabby in the snugli. =0) Thanks. I have a question for all of you. What kind of shoes, support wise and what not, would be good?? The bottom of the front of my feet hurt after every walk. I know it has to be the shoes, but what do you look for in a shoe??

3 comments:

Katie

When I had problems with my feet, the podiatrist reccommended Saucony. He said they were the best brand on the market for support. Of course, then they weren't as stylish - but man were they expensive. I always take really good care of the outside of my shoes so they never look worn out, but I don't care who you are, if you are using them everyday, then after 6 months you probably do need a new pair for support reasons. Really, I think it's just what fits the best. Nike fits my foot really well, but Brian's feet don't fit in Nike's at all. He typically needs New Balance because of his width. Just go to a store and know you aren't going to buy a pair, but try on lot's of them. It's hard because of the little sales people, but you need to know how the different shoes fit - and it doesn't matter what the little sales people say, they aren't standing on your feet! So just go and try on, next time you are in J-ville, drag Mom and Molls and try on different brands of shoes. I'm on my second pair of Nikes with the shox on the back, I like them. But I still have a pair of sauconys that I like too. I don't know if this helps at all...I'm rambling...I'll stop...maybe....

Katie
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous

Hey you need to get sneakers just for walking, Hey Molly just got a new pair of Saucony and there pretty sylish.