About this exercising thing. It stinks that ya can't get away doing it only once or twice a week. I've been trying to watch what I eat, but I do not get outside like I should and therefore I am always bummed about my weight. I guess it doesn't help when your hubby only has to eat right to loose weight. Which we have decided we are both going to do if for anything to help him get off the belly fat. Working at Clayton has made him realize how easy going to school had been. He he!! By the way, anyone want some kittens?? Clay and some other co-workers found two tiny tiny kittens left in a repo that came into the lot today. They are super cute but very malnourished. It seems they have had no food since last Thursday. I brought them some this morning and they ate for close to 10 minutes. I then cleaned them up and stuck them back in the cat carrier at Clayton. They are there now and I guess if nowhere will take them they are headed to Bonnie and Barry's until we find a home for them. Ay!! I would love to keep them, but not in this tiny place. Our house would be smelling like a litter box in two days rather than 4. He he!! Let me know if any of you guys know of anyone that would like them. One is the color of our mommy kitty and the other is black and white. They are super fluffy too. =0) Love y'all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(54)
-
▼
June
(21)
- Diamond Head Crater
- I love this chair...just thought you guys would li...
- Lovely outdoor activity
- comments
- Sassy Sunglasses
- Well.....
- It's Molly!
- Morning Walks
- Hot Tamale!
- Reality
- Finally
- MOLLY
- Day three in the House
- Hey
- Maybe Brian's hiding my remote...hmmm...
- Killer Feet!
- Gotta love this!
- A Dare
- Yay!!
- June 2, 2008
- Sick still!
-
▼
June
(21)
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
I'll bet the kittens are adorable, I'll be honest I don't want cats until it's Steven, Larry and Turkey...
So - I'm doing the morning and evening walk but Brian gets the afternoon. He thinks Mom and Molly will do it once they get here, but I have news for him - it will be his main job. I didn't make it to the pool today, I'm so swollen and slow! The house is clean, but that's about all the exercise I'm getting these days. I know it's miserable hot outside Em, but Greenville has tons of parks and I'm sure they have baby swings...You should start a "Stroller - Strides" group. They do it on the base. A group of women get together and push their strollers and sometimes job, and then at the end they make a stroller circle and the stretch or just watch the kids play. It seems pretty neat to me. You could meet at a park or something like that...are there Moms in your ward that have little one's around Gabby's age? Or in the other ward? I'm sure some of them are in nice neighborhoods too! You should look into it!
Post a Comment