CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Morning Walks

Well, went on a walk this morning with the dogs and with a sister from church and her four kids. That was fun. We just went down to the beach and walked along the shore. There were tons of jellyfish on the shore, man-of-wars too...they're tiny and they can still sting even though they are dead, and it's a painful sting. But the boys had fun on the beach. They have a false sense of confidence with the ocean though, Bing tries to run out into the water, but this isn't a normal beach and it scares me. This beach has an incredible undertow and the shore is all rocks, not soft sand. So they are allowed to play in the pools, but not go swimming. I think tomorrow we will take them to a beach they can swim at, because apparently they want to give it a shot! So it was a nice walk, a lot of talking - and not just me, like it is with Brian :) Anyhow, she and a few other sisters are planning a shower for me, crazy, for next Friday I believe - not sure about that yet, and apparently they've already sent invitations. She told me what they were planning, they're going to put $ together to buy me a swing for the baby. I'm grateful they feel like doing this for me, makes me feel a lot humbled...

1 comments:

Em

I would definitely be freaking out to when it comes to your puppy's. I hope they don't find any of the jelly fish and step on them either. Scary!!! =0)