Seriously, I am so glad I got on and you guys had posted today. =0) Unfortunately I got a virus on the home computer so I have to wait for Clay to get home to get on the laptop, and so it stinks not being able to get on until late. I got up this morning and finally weighed myself after a week of not wanting to do so, and I have gained two pounds, so I wanted to cry. I decided that today was definitely the day to get up and start eating right first. I fought with myself over getting KFC for lunch, and thankfully I did not give in. =0) I still came home and had mac-n-cheese, but hey, it's better than the fries, right? =0) So I hope you guys keep posting, so I can at least remember that I'm not alone at this. Molly, you still look tiny no matter how much you say you weight. =0) Love y'all!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Hey, two pounds is nothing, in fact you can fluctuate up to 4 pounds in a day, depending on what time you weigh yourself. Don't sweat it. And I'm sure mac-n-cheese is better than KFC, but maybe only if you ate fruit with it and drank water :) But I'm sure it was better than my bagels with apple butter and brownie. (Did I mention chocolate milk?) I didn't do so good today. Getting up at 10 a.m. with the baby is rough...I did okay with dinner, not great, but okay...country spareribs with white rice and corn. Okay, maybe not so good - plus gingerale...
Not getting KFC is tough! Glad you didn't give in! Add some salad to that mac-n-cheese :) I told you I'm on a salad kick!
Post a Comment