CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

I can't get into the swing of things!

I don't know what my problem is...but I just can't get into working out :( I know when work and school start back up it's gonna be even more difficult so I'm gonna really try to get into it the next two weeks, maybe then it won't be so hard to keep up. I think I will go running in the mornings and do some kind of arm and ab work out in the evenings...maybe that will work. So how's everybody else doing with their regimes? (sp?) Hope you all are good! Love you!

1 comments:

Em

I understand that! Hey, but you can do it. I can't believe you guys already go back to work and school. The summer sure flew by. I've thought about what you said about salads and we had one when we ate at Wendy's the other day. It was pretty good, and it kind of made me want another. =0) Good luck with the exercising, I'm going to be trying to get up and exercise in the morning too! Love ya!!