CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Salad...yum!

So, I know that you guys think I don't look like I need to diet...but like I tell Nick I am 5'2" and I weigh 135!!! Katie weighed that when she was in college....and she's 5'10''!!! So, yeah I ate ceasar salad today with croutons for lunch and it was really yummy! I think when work starts up I will be bringing healthy lunches to school...do you guys have any suggestions? I know salad is good but what else would be fulfilling and healthy? Anyways, I haven't gotten into running with Nick yet, he doesn't think getting up around 6 am is good, but it seems like the best time here in humid NC. Anyways...love you all! Keep up the exercises!

4 comments:

Em

Just each what ya want, but in good portions. Now if I could just do that. =0) Ya know what's so funny, when I was in college too, Katie and I weighed the same, and I was 10 inches smaller than her. Ay, I need to loose some weight!!! Good job on the salad though!!! Love ya!!

Em

I meant eat what ya want. =0) he he!!

Katie

You guys can't use my weight as comparison - at ECU I danced for almost 6 hours every day, plus I was spending 4 hours in the car, and was stressed out a lot. However, what I wouldn't give to be 135 again :) Won't ever happen - I'll be happy with 150...as long as all of my old clothes fit. Maybe that's what I'm aiming for. I think Emily is right - portion control is important, but water is important. Cut out soda completely (who needs the extra sugar) and always eat a good breakfast. Go to www.kraftfoods.com and you can look up healthy lunches for some good ideas, you are creative enough to do it!

Me and Nick

I had a wrap today...and a small french fry from mc'ds with a small hi-c...I'm glad I've cut out caffeine now I just need to cut out the soda all together right! Unfortuantely I made cinnamon rolls for breakfast...so that probably wasn't the best and tonight we're going to a kinston indians game which means I'll have to just get a plain hot dog...is that the healthiest thing at the game? I don't know...anyways thanks for all the suggestions...I needed them :) love ya'll