CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

All Clear

I had my six week check-up on Friday. Well, everything is back to normal and I guess I'm cleard to exercise. The doc never said anything, actually, and I forgot to ask. I'll assume that since she said I was normal that I'm good to go. Darn. I was hoping she would look at me, alarmed, and say, "You should not ever exercise again!" That won't happen, ever. Ho, hum, back to the daily grind.

1 comments:

Em

He he!! That would be awesome for all of us. Congrats on being all better now. Do you feel it though?? =0) I got some awesome stuff for Galina yesterday and can't wait for y'all to see it. Even if she can't wear it, maybe it'll make great baby doll accesories!!! He he!! Love ya and can't wait to see ya tonight!!