Friday, August 15, 2008
Boxing
No, not boxing up maternity clothes (which I finally did today) but boxing with two guys pounding each other for no reason. That's all Brian is interested in with the Olympics. But I managed to watch a bit of swimming - which seems to be all that is on in Hawaii - and some gymnastics. I think I am inspired, but beyond feeling inspired...maybe not. I'd like to go jogging. My discharge papers said I could jog at 4 weeks, but I'm waiting until 6 weeks. Only two more to go...I don't know if it's what is doing it, but everyone says that Breastfeeding helps you to lose weight - maybe that's what's doing it. Of course, it would be nice if breastfeeding would replace fat with muscle :) Oops, baby is up - gotta go, I'll post more later! Love ya'll!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
5 comments:
I guess the Olympics kind of go in sections...like swimming was first and gymnastics started halfway through that and now there is some running on too. I've never watched the olympics as much as I have this year and I must say Nick and I have enjoyed them so much!! They are very inspiring!
What was the power walking thing? Brian and I couldn't believe that was an olympic sport and they look like supermodels racing down a runway - pretty funny!
I didn't catch the power walking...but we saw cycling today. It was on this indoor wood floor track and the cyclists started on opposite sides and it was timed whoever got around a certain amount the fastest. It was strange too! The didn't look like they could be going very fast but they had helmets and visors and the helmets looked like the crystal skull from Indiana Jones :)
I have to say, the olympics have been quite inspirational this year. No idea why, but it sure makes me want to workout. =0) Great job Kate!!! =0)
Did anyone catch Bela after the womens vault? He was hot that the american girl didn't win because of a slightly awkward landing but the chinese girl placed after hitting her knees on a landing - he was irate, he's funny and I can hear Galina Panova when he talks!
Post a Comment