Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Hello Where is Everybody?
OK girls how come I'm the only one posting...OH I know why because I'm the only one exercising....Hey Katie is the only one with an excuse..Anyway I got on the tread mill today and walked/ran a little over a mile in 17 minutes. Hey I went a mile in a half hour last week. Also, I have moved my walking speed from 2.5 to 3.7 and my running speed from 4.0 to 4.3. I feel like I am making much inprovements. Also, I called Johnny when I got off because I felt like my work out was really hard today for some reason, and noticed the incline on the tread mill was moved to the greatest incline it could go, UP HILL. Well anyway it wasn't him. Sunday Jason and Lil Jason were messing with it wasn't that nice of them. I think I'm going to keep it there. Well I do have to say I do miss you now Katie everytime I get on the treed mill I think about our walks when you were hear. Oh well fun times love ya guys Kerriann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
4 comments:
Talk about making me teary-eyed. I miss the walks too and the hanging out afterwards. That was a good couple of months. Maria should start a blog.
So Kerri, are you glad that school is about to start and that it means absolutely nothing to you?!
You know last year when school started I had an empty feeling inside for about a week. Now it doesn't even faze me. I love being home.
Hey good job on the mile! It will be easy to trim down the minutes now that you know how long it takes you and then you just start adding miles :) I would like to start running but it is very hot here...and I'm trying to get Nick to go in the mornings!
I so was going to cry when you said that Kerri at the end with Katie. Why'd ya have to say that? =0) Anyhoot, awesome job. As you get better at the mile, just add miles and increase your speed. =0) On the fattest looser, it said that to start off, you should walk/run 45 minutes 4 to 5 times a week and then increase two weeks after. So good luck!!!
Post a Comment