Friday, August 22, 2008
How fun is jogging? =0)
Well, since last Wednesday I have been trying to really eat right and actually exercise. After I went jogging on Thursday I lifted weights on Friday. Saturday and Sunday I didn't do anything! Oops! =0) Monday got away from me too which I was really bummed about. I went jogging on Tuesday and I lifted weights on Wednesday. I didn't get to go jogging last night because I had to go help Clay out at work until 7pm and we didn't get home and done eating until 8pm and then it was too late. I feel good, but I made cupcakes yesterday (bad idea) and ate 4 through out the day. Isn't that horrible. I had 2 for breakfast this morning so now I need to lift weights and run today like a million times!! =0) How is everyone else doing??? Love y'all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
4 comments:
No worries, I made double chocolate chip muffins the other day and have been eating two for breakfast and some throughout the day too...now they're gone - thank goodness - but I'm sure I'll make something else here in a few days and feel guilty about that too :) I think I do it to make Brian eat them, subconciously I think I must want him to be out of shape...
He he! That's great! Double chocolate chip muffins sound great, hummm...we are getting low on cupcakes. =0) I think I do it too, making food to get Clay out of shape. Unfortunately he will eat them. He he!!!
Oh so does Brian! He hates it, but he can't stay away from it. He finished an entire package of chewy chocolate chip cookies on his own in like two days. I bought a pack of regular ones for myself and still have half a pack left, that was almost a week ago. Same deal with a bag of mini twix bars :) He eats it alright...
Yes I'm afraid I've been hooked on oreos and milk...I need them to be gone but Nick doesn't eat them like me...he'll eat 2 and I'll eat 5 :( But he thinks he needs to be in shape for the navy. I don't know if I'm gonna have time to do much working out...maybe if I get up at like 6am! We shouldn't be talking about food :) Love ya'll!
Post a Comment