So this morning Clay was off until 2pm and Gabby had a doctor's appointment at 11:30am. So I got up at 9am and decided to finally exercise. I took Zaidy with me for the first 3 laps and then did two without her. I walked the first, ran the second, walked the third, ran the 4th and walked the fifth. It was great. Then when I got back to the house, Clay and Gabby were still sleeping so I worked in the garden. I finally pulled all of the evil weeds that had tried to take it over out. It looks alright now, but boy is it a pain to keep up with. I haven't tackled the front with the sunflowers yet, but I hope to get to it tomorrow. Eating has been alright too. I unfortunately ate a brownie before I left to run, but when I got back I had a small bowl of cheerios and then for a lunch, you'll love this Molls, a salad. It was pretty good too. I did have a brownie after awhile, it looked to good. =0) Dinner was good, a hamburger and chips. Plus I have only been drinking water the past couple of days, finally getting rid of the soda craving. He he!! How is everyone else doing? =0) Watching the Olympics has inspired me to change our exercise blog to this background, maybe so we can get some inspiration to get in shape. He he!!! Love y'all!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Yes...you have definitely started a trend! Mom will have one in the next week or so I'm sure. Good job with your weight loss! It is definitely too hot outside right now to run...I went this morning with Nick (finally) and I could hardly breath after 10 minutes! Love ya!
Okay...so the first comment was supposed to go to Kerri's...oh well :) It sounds like you had a great day Em! I hope to get up a little earlier tomorrow and try running again...probably just around our neighborhood...and hopefully I won't get too out of breath if it is less humid! Keep up the good habits! Love ya!
Post a Comment