Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Nice chilly walk anyone??
Well here is a picture of Gabby all bundled up for our walk yesterday. We went out twice and this is our first walk. On the stroller I have this plastic cover that isn't on right now, but it is supposed to protect against rain and cold, and let me tell you, it does. I put it down after the picture and when we got back, she was a little rosy cheeked because it had gotten so warm inside. =0) The second walk was spent with Aunt Sonja, and was a blast. She brought her little "hot dog", Pixie, and we wore her out pretty good. I attempted running today. I ran two laps and then walked two, so all in all it was about a 1 and a 1/4 mile. It felt really good and I'm hoping to keep it up every day to help get off all of the lovely extra extra weight that is weighing me down. He he!! How is everyone else doing?? Once again, Congratulations Kerriann!!! I am so excited for ya!!! =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
Very cute! I wish I could get out and run too! The plastic cover thingy is too neat! love y'all!
Looks snugly - wish someone would push me around in a stroller :)
Post a Comment