Well, I decided to start counting calories again, especially since I got up to 169 a week ago. I am back down to 164, which could just be water weight or the time of day that I weighed, but still, I think I'll stick with walking and calorie counting. Yay!!! How is everyone else doing?? It seems to just be Katie and I posting to this. I know Kerriann and Erin, you guys are pregnant, but that doesn't mean you can't exercise a little!! =0) Love y'all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)

1 comments:
They should be exercising a lot - at least should have been - for all their talk about weight...pregnancy certainly won't help 'em. Of course, I think I beat everyone with weight gain during pregnancy! (We're talking over 60 lbs. here...)I'm hanging on to the last 7, it doesn't help that mother nature's gift to me has finally returned, guess I'll be grateful for the year long break I got.
Post a Comment