CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Jogging

As soon as I decide to stop worrying about my weight - I feel humongous and get all stressed out about it again. Or, I think about acting again and not only do I feel huge but I also get worried about cutting my hair. Isn't that silly?

I hear you about finding a jogging stroller. I don't want a piece of crap, but I want one cheap. Seems like it has to be both, cheap and crap. :) I'm still looking though, every morning - that's how you find the deals.

Anyhow, still hanging onto some weight, what is really upsetting is how jiggly everything is. All of my muscle, and I mean ALL of it, is gone, gone, gone. There's no chance of getting it back anytime soon either, jogging is my only hope.

As far as eating goes...well, I'm good at it. Still trying to get a grip on that. It's hard (REALLY HARD) to go from eating the way you do when you're pregnant, to eating the way you should when you're not. Maybe it's just me, maybe it's first baby, but hopefully I can keep hold of the reigns next time around. I think I understand Kerriann's goals to lose weight before getting pregnant. It's hard to get rid of it once it's there. Why can't I have Brian's metabolism and determination (hard-headedness...)???

1 comments:

Em

You look so good thought through web cam. I would really never have thought you had anymore to loose!! Have you had any luck with running this week?? I haven't! Ay!! =0) Hopefully this coming week will be a break through!! Ha ha!!! Love ya!!