CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ahhh the cold! Ain't it thrillin'?!!!

I was doing pretty good for a bit on the eating right and actually exercising a little while back, like when I wrote the last post. =0) Now however, I am back to hoping I might get some self-control and be able to eat right and feel the need to exercise again. I did just get done walking with Gabby and Zaidy, but it was only for 30 minutes. On Monday I did run about 3 laps, well more like run for a bit, then walk a bit and so on. =0) I woke up Tuesday morning early, and went for a 30 minute walk with Zaidy, while Clay watched Gabby. =0) She didn't go back to sleep so they were both wide awake when I got back. Ha ha!!! Woke up Thursday morning to rain, and then yesterday too, so I didn't get out and do anything either day. Stinks too, because I ate and ate both days for whatever reason. All I want to do is eat now a days, and it is the worst food imaginable too. So...Clay and I have decided that we need to help each other get going, and not just him helping me. So we'll see how that goes. Hope everyone else is doing fabulous!!!

0 comments: