I figure since nobody besides Katie and I, are going to use this blog, I'm going to start posting to it like I do on our family blog. =0) I have been looking at awesome jogging strollers and so far have not been able to find one cheaper than a $100, that isn't already used. I've checked Craig's list and all, but ya know, I don't know why I'm worried about it. We can't afford one for a long time any ways. So I thought, hummm, maybe a bike then. I did find a couple that were really great deals, but once again I've come to the conclusion that we can't afford it. I seriously dislike money. It annoys the mess out of me when we have none and then we do have some, I go crazy. Ay! Stress is such a pain, and yet I know that if I just exercise and eat right I'd feel a lot better, but all I want to do is curl up into a ball and do nothing, but sleep or eat. I know that is why I'm getting fatter, even though today I felt very productive, even with the weather being so dreary. =0) How are y'all doing with the exercise?? Wouldn't this stroller be awesome to have?? Guess how much it is?? Oh, only $349! Lovely huh?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment