Gabby, Zaidy and I have been going on a walk everyday this week and have been loving each one. My new tennis shoes are awesome and my feet only hurt after I have taken them off. I know they shouldn't be hurting at all, but I'm sure the extra 40 lbs doesn't help much with that. I was thinking today in the shower how I have been carrying all of this extra weight around for almost 20 months so no wonder my body is aching or sore after a work out or after doing nothing. He he!! =0) It makes me a little mad that I haven't gotten all of it off and here Gabby is going to be a year old in a month. Ay!! Well, any hoot, how is everyone else doing?? How is the treadmill going Kerri and Erin? How about your running Katie?? I know your busy Mom and Molly, so how is whatever you are squeezing in coming? Love y'all!!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
My running is at a standstill, but I'm excited about ballet. I'm sure the two would benefit from each other, we'll see if I make it through ballet with little miss Galina. I'm bringing the swing tomorrow, so let's all cross our fingers!
Post a Comment