CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry so slack

Yeah I have been very slack on the blog and the weight. I am steady on 13lb loss and holding strong. I have not gotten on the tread mill in a long time. My sneakers are tore up real bad and hurt my feet to even walk around in them. Yes, I know I must get new sneakers but it's a chore and a long drawn out decision of style and comfort all together I will eventually figure it out for now the tread mill has to wait. Well I guess I need to update my other blog so off I go. Love you guys

1 comments:

Em

Ye-haw!!! Let's just say out of the 4 lbs I had lost, I have only managed to keep one of them off! Ay!!! Glad your back!! =0) love ya!