So I have been walking everyday this week with Gabby and Zaidy for an hour. We are all pooped when we are done, but hey, I was not getting anywhere when I would only walk like 30 minutes. I decided that I finally need to at least put in a good hour of some sort of exercise a day and with the cool weather, why not walking?!! =0) I have put back on all of the weight I had lost, I know, oreos are way too good. he he!! So here we go again with a new diet and exercise plan. Let's hope it works longer than two weeks!! How is everyone else doing?? I know Kerri and Erin, you guys have those lovely treadmills, how has the walking been?? Katie have you made it down the trail running anymore?? Molly and Mom, have you guys been able to do anything besides eating healthy?? I hope we can keep this blog going, y'all don't know how much it helps to read about how all of you are doing with your healthy lifestyles. Love y'all!!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
I did really good last week, I ran everyday except Thursday. Sometimes my run was more of a shuffle, but I tried not to walk. I did better towards the end of the week. Ballet was great this past Thursday, I was finally able to do my left and right split (not that that is making my stomach any flatter...I wish...) So doing okay - sounds like you are doing awesome - you should look on craigs list for a jogging stroller Em...Gabby is old enough now!
Post a Comment