CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

New Shoes!!

So I took the tennis shoes I had bought last Friday back to Kohl's and they actually took them back without any question. =0) That was my fear! Silly I know! Well, on Wednesday I decided to finally go and try on shoes! Yuck! I went to three different stores. =0) I tried on all that Shoe Carnival shoes had, nothing, tried on the only pair they had at Tj Max, nothing, then went to Rack Room shoes and tried on the only pair of Adidas they had that were perfect! So now I just need to get my butt out and run. Unfortunately it has been rainy since Wednesday night so that hasn't happened! Ay!! How is everyone else doing???

3 comments:

Katie

Very sore. No ballet in 2 years + ballet for an hour on Thursday = sore.

Em

That bad eh??? =0) How did it go though?? Was Galina good for ya?? =0)

Me and Nick

I haven't done much working out since work started :( I wish I could squeeze it in somewhere, even just 1 or 2 times a week would be nice. I'm glad you guys are being proactive about it though! Love ya'll!