CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

I went jogging.

I did it. Let's see if I ever do it again.

6 comments:

Em

He he!! How far did you go?? =0)

Katie

Maybe a 1/2 mile, maybe...Molly could probably tell you better, I ran the rec path one way...she'll understand.

Em

How did you feel afterward?? I wanted to pass out and I only ran a quarter of a mile the first time. =0) Don't ya love how it is only us that get on any of this anymore? =0) Love ya!

Me and Nick

You know...Kerri gave me grief one time for not blogging and now she's worse than me! I think Brian said it might be a mile there and back...MIGHT :) Sounds like fun, I miss it!

Katie

There you go Em, all we have to do is badmouth them and they start showing up again...like they're all so busy :) Just kidding...

Em

I know! Where do they get off not taking the time to pop on and blog! Cheeze, ya think they had jobs!! That is awesome that you ran a whole mile! Boy I have a lot of work to do if you can already run a mile Galina is only 2 months! I have no excuse, especially since Gabby is coming up on a year! Ay!! Love y'all and glad you are back on Molls!! =0)