CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Here I go again! =0)

Well, ViQuest hasn't happened yet, but that has been more because of timing. =0) I'm hoping soon though. Next week we leave for Alabama, so my jogging may come to a halt for a bit. I'm hoping to replace it with swimming in a swimming pool. =0) Last night I went went jogging again with Zaidy. We walked the first lap, ran the 2nd, walked the 3rd and then I had to put Zaidy up. In the middle of the 3rd lap some lady was shouting at me from behind (I had my nano with me, so I was listening to music) to stop because she wanted to know if I had any caster oil for her pregnant friend. Weird. I told her I didn't and that I had heard that that doesn't actually work. =0) To top it all off she had a little irish terrier that was driving Zaidy crazy. So needless to say, Zaidy was put up and I jogged two more laps without stopping. So I did a whole mile for the first time since before getting pregnant. YAYAYAYAYAY!!! It was rough. It actually was inspiration to put Zaidy up because, as I was ending that first lap of jogging after having put her in the house, Phil and his dog, Shade, who Zaidy hates, came walking around the corner. Whew, missed a fight there!! =0) It was a great run and I'm unfortunately feelin' it right now. I'm so tired, not soar, but tired. YAY!!!

warm-up: 7 minute walk
2nd lap: 5 minute jog
3rd lap: 7 minute walk
4th lap:5 minute jog
5th lap: 7 minute jog (I slowed down =0))
cool down: 2 minute walk, 5 minute sweeping porch
total distance: 1.5 mile

2 comments:

Katie

Yay! Yay! Yay! Go Emily! Go! But what the heck are you going to Alabama for? For how long?

Me and Nick

I bet it feels great Em! Hope Alabama is going good!