CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So...

I've been bad about not posting, only because I have not been quite as active as I should be. Right after that last post, I left to go to Alabama with Bonnie, as y'all know, and while I was gone, I swam, worked my abs on a cool machine, jumped on a trampoline and then swam a bit more. I didn't run like I had thought of doing, since Aunt Alta actually has a treadmill, so I tried to make up for it by swimming. Which actually worked out fine, I didn't gain a pound while I was gone. However, since being home, I have slacked on the running, walking and even eating right. I started eating better again this past Monday, jogged that night, and then yesterday ate good again, but didn't make it out running. My legs were so soar from the previous night, and not having used them all that much. Today, I did take Zaidy out again and we jogged. I didn't do a full mile, just because I am so soar still! =0) I feel better though, thankfully!! I'm hoping y'all are doing great with your endeavors in working out and eating healthy!! =0)

3 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

I've been running and walking...it takes me about 30 minutes to run/walk 2.5 miles. I'm still self-conscience of myself running, but the cows don't care what I look like!!

Mitch and Shannon

Ok....I'm bad....I haven't ran since I posted this comment, but I am walking and I am losing weight, I've dropped 2 pounds this week, mainly water weight I think, but I'm also cutting back on my Cola Light....it taste soooo much better than Diet Coke. It's German Coke!

Katie

You're doing great Emily - I can't wait to see you all slim and trim! (of course then pregnant :)