I know that is kind of silly, however I am feeling so great. I pushed myself tonight, finally, and ran a full three laps, without stopping in between. =0) I ended up letting Zaidy just jog behind, instead of trying to make her keep up. She did do good, and actually, did not seem to be all that out of breath by the time we got done. I think I'm working her up to be able to go with me more than a mile. yay! I feel so good, a little tired, however still really good. I'm so glad I just made myself do it. I think I might start getting up in the morning, early, so I can run farther without taking Zaidy out for such a long go. I think she just needs a walk. hee hee! Hope y'all are doing great at your healthy ventures.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
that's AWESOME you ran three laps. It's more than I can do!! Doesn't it feel great!! I'll be working out at the gym next week when both girls start school. I can't wait!!
Want to start a dance class soon, and get back into some musical theatre. We'll see - go you! Zaidy needs whatever exercise you want to give her, she's an active dog, smaller means more energy I think.
Post a Comment