So the past three and a half weeks have been kind of depressing. I had been fighting with the fact that I had felt like I had gained a ton of weight. Right before, and the week after that lovely time of the month, I had felt bloated and really fat. I had not dared to get on the scale for fear of depressing myself into a eating frenzy. Which I will do, when the numbers on the scale have moved in the wrong direction. I know it is silly, and I shouldn't put too much of my thought into it, but it really, really bugs the mess out of me that I can't just will myself skinny. I know I have to work for it, so I can feel some sort of accomplishment and joy in having reached my goal. It's still a pain in the rear though, when a new day comes about and the scale isn't budging. ~sigh~ Well, I finally stepped on the scale this morning, just to see what the damage has been from my lack of walking/jogging in the last three weeks. To my great relief, and I am so very grateful to say, I actually dropped a pound. So I have lost a total of 13 pounds, even though it doesn't always feel like I have, just because I am still 23 pounds heavier than my pre-pregnancy self. Once again, ~sigh~. =0) Any ways, the fire has been rekindled and I am happy to work out every day once again and attempt to get my mile up to a mile and half, and then so on and so forth. haha!! Yay for the scale, I still love you! Hope you guys are doing great and having some success!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
CONGRATS on the 13 pounds, I'm still losing only about a pound every week or so...I can't break 200 right now...it's depressing, but I know what I need to do. I've been pushing myself with a new program, Couch to 5K, and it's working. I can feel myself running longer, and harder!! I'm even hitting the gym, in hopes of finding something to stick with.
So I got that slim in 6 program and it's okay, but really you just need some kick boxing dvds and a few stretching dvds. That's all it is. It gave me some valuable info, but you could find it online. The big things: Drink water. Stop eating 3 hours before bed. No junk food/soda. Don't quit, even if you do the videos with no energy, do them. They call it Push Play Everday :) We'll see where I'm at in 6 weeks. I started this morning (Mon) but didn't do so hot with the no junk food thing. I'll work on it.
Post a Comment