CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Do I dare...

step on the scale. It has been almost two weeks since I jogged and so I attempted last night with Gabby and Zaidy and then tonight, with the two of them once again. Boy, talk about killer. I was dying after just a lap and I know that had more to do with the fact that I was pushing a stroller while trying to keep a dog from running away. What a bummer! Oh well, once again, time to start all over again!

1 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

I've bought some "spanks" to go under my running shorts, so I would feel more support and comfort as I run and I love them. They are by Under Armor and they absorb all the sweat!! It's a wonder I haven't found them sooner. You'll get back into it, I promise!! If I can go off and on, anyone can get back to it!