Tonight was a interesting night. =0) I haven't jogged since my last post. Too much has been happening that every night seemed to come and go and I didn't even think about jogging. Well, tonight, I did it. I had to change my route though because in our park, as I was walking a warm-up lap, I noticed there were a lot of guys outside hanging out at one of the houses on my route. So I decided to take to the walking route Dianne and I do. That means we have to run along the highway to get to the neighborhood we go through. Zaidy actually did really well. All she did that was a bit of a pain, was pee on the curb and all over her foot. Yuck!! I don't think I ran the distance I have been working up to, but that is okay. I at least did a good workout! I feel fabulous too!! =0)
warm-up: 5 minute walk
work-out: 17 minute jog
distance: 3/4 mile
cool-down: 8 minute walk
work-out: 17 minute jog
distance: 3/4 mile
cool-down: 8 minute walk

2 comments:
That's awesome you didn't get discouraged by the men and you kept going!! i started running this week, I haven't been thinking about working out since I got here, a couple walks here and there, but now I'm serious!! Anyways, my new route consists up a hill, through the farm and over by the cows to say hello!! It's pretty cool!
Go Emily - good job avoiding the creepy guys - awesome that you made Zaidy come with you. To tell you the truth, making her run with you will use up energy that she'd otherwise spend at home!!! Any luck with Viquest yet?
Post a Comment