Today was beautiful outside so we decided to go out for a walk. We haven't done so in over two months because it has been so cold and the weather has changed from snowy to windy to just downright cold! =0) We went for a walk first, taking Zaidy, and then we just hung around the yard. Gabby loved picking through everything and trying her hardest to go into everyone else's yard.
My legs were absolutely burning by the time we got back to the house, and we had only walked for 30 minutes. Thus reminding me that I am way out of shape!! =0)
Friday, March 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
0 comments:
Post a Comment