I'm just going to turn it into my exercising blog. Maybe I'll add some ranting on about life and the depression my lovely battle with fat as brought me! Love it all! So, come and take a look and maybe leave a comment, but don't worry so much about actually posting!! I'll do all of the work!! ha ha!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
You're not alone in the battle against the bulge....I promise...just walking and eating right will take the weight off!! If you don't mind, I'd like to keep in touch with you through this and share my stories too!!
Hey..Check out the book, The 4 Day Diet by Dr.Ian Smith...it's the whole program Mitch and I are following...it's simple for stay at home moms to follow, and for moms who are busy. Let me know how it works.
Post a Comment