CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wretched cold!

It's funny to say how much I loved the cold before I had Gabby and even during my pregnancy. Seriously though, now I can't stand it. Every day that it is cold I want to say somethings that I shouldn't. Ha ha! I want to be able to go outside and jog/walk with Gabby and Zaidy, and when it is cold, we can't do it. I don't want to make Gabby sick, so I wake up praying it is going to be at least in the 5o's so I can go out and walk or even play in the yard. I love the warm weather so much now. I know it has to do with the fact that everything in my world has flipped upside down since having Gabby, and I am not at all complaining about that, but it would be nice for the weather to comply with my weight loss, rather than hender. =0) I'm not getting rid of Gabby any time soon, so please weather, please pick a season and stick with it. So basically, it's been too cold to do to much outside since Thursday, and the rain hasn't helped either, so I'm feeling the weight gain. I get bored so easily too, and that unfortunately just adds to my food consumption and that does not lessen when I'm inmobile. =0) Can't wait for lovely spring!

2 comments:

Katie

Well, it's bound to turn into spring sometime, if not summer way before you want! So, buck up, you'll make it - clean out your pantry and stock up on jell-o pudding and the ONE thing you can't live without.

Mitch and Shannon

Spring is here....it just takes time!! Enjoy the warm weather when you can, and stay inside and play games when it's cold!!