CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Beautiful days are addictive!!


We went out again today for some wonderful spring weather. Gabby absolutely loves just walking around out in the sun exploring. It's so fun to watch!!! So we were out for about 2 and half hours just walking around and enjoying the warmth and joy that comes with such a gorgeous day. I'm working on eating right, didn't work this morning though. I ended up downing a bunch of thin mints and then some popcorn for breakfast. I know, not good. I had every intention of eating right, but when it came down to looking, we didn't have enough milk for a slim-fast shake, and then there wasn't anything else that appealed to me. Ay! I'm so bad. I've got to get a grip on things and just step out of the box that I have wrapped myself up in, that only involves eating everything and lots of it and no exercise. I feel so great after I do some type of activity, but it's just the motivation I lack a lot of the time. Ay!

3 comments:

Katie

So, guess what I'm eating right now? Yep. Thin mints. So much for my trying to eat right too, aren't we just two peas in a pod. Hey, tomorrow is another day, we try again. Being outside must've been great!

Em

It was awesome! It's so funny, the whole time I was writing the post, I kept thinking how I will have to do better tomorrow!! Ha ha!!! Love ya!!

Mitch and Shannon

So yeah, Mitch and I put our thin mints in the freezer....and I should've put them in the fridge...it was fun trying to eat them!! Maybe next year I'll learn. I'm eating Jalapeno kettle cooked chips right now!! YUMMY! We've been on vacation all week so I've had so much soda...I'm bad I know!! Keep up the good work...you'll get there!!