CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lovely Pregnancy!

Well, I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from this blog. Exercising is on my agenda every day, however it isn't enough to really blog about. I haven't posted on here in awhile too, because I haven't felt very well. The first trimester really kicked my butt, you could say. =0) I'll hopefully be back in full swing, after the baby comes, especially since I want to drop all of the baby weight and more, since I have not enjoyed being overweight and pregnant. =0) Hope you guys are having better luck and enjoying the New Year already! =0) Love y'all!!

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

Emily, walking is the best thing you can do for you and for the pregnancy, I love walking, I have been walking and running, and I'm on the Sensa program, I just sprinkle this on my food and I lose weight. Although, working out helps too! Good luck with pregnancy!

Katie

Whatever your body is used to, you can keep doing until around the end of this 2nd trimester. Then slow it way down and indulge a bit. You want a happy baby afterall! Love you!