CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love the cool air!!

Sonja and I decided to go ahead and take a walk today. It ended up being a hour long walk, and let me tell you, I feel great!! =0) There was good conversation and lots of time watching Pixie run through everyone's yards. =0) She did good too. That is Sonja's little wiener dog. She didn't slow down once and we walked almost 2 miles. It was so fun. Poor Gabby didn't enjoy it too much. She whined a lot and complained about pretty much everything. Poor kid. She had taken a two hour nap, which was long for her, so I think she was just crabby from that. Other than that, I just have to say it was a great walk and I feel energized!!! =0)

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

Emily that's great....walking is soo good for pregnancy!! It's been too cold to do anything here!

Katie

Well good. Get out of the house and enjoy the air in WA too!