I am almost to my 4 week mark after having my little man, and I am already 1 pound away from being to my post-baby weight after Gabby. Yay!! It seemed like I would never see that weight again. I love nursing! Ha ha!! =0) Now, I am going to start a slow work-out schedule starting Monday morning, to see if I can get back down to my high school weight. Baw-hahahahahah...pause...baw-hahahahahaha! =0 I wish!!! I'm hoping to start a jogging program that I found online, called "couch to 5k"! I'm a fan of it on FB if you guys are interested!! =0) Can't wait to feel in shape again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
Sounds awesome! I'll check it out! So excited for you! You'll be skinny again so soon! Very happy!! Love you!
Post a Comment