What can I say. It has been a long Month and it has gone by way too fast. I've been walking at least once every week, some weeks, three times. I wish it was more. My walking buddy has been super busy, so we walk together when we can. I do attempt walking with Zaidy, it just hasn't been as often as it should. Needless to say my weight has suffered. I've gained two pounds and have had some trouble trying to get rid of that. Ay! I hope y'all are having more luck. =0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
3 comments:
Viquest.
I am definitely trying to do that. I've called twice now to make a appointment and the lady is never in her office. It's annoying more than anything. =0)
I have been jogging twice a week to catch up to running. I hate to run, but it seems to be the only way the weight is coming off...hang in there, you'll pick up again after the New Year...everyone does!!! Just stick with what you can now and keep going!
Post a Comment