CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wretched Rain!

Ha ha! Thought you guys might get a kick out of this rant. I haven't ever enjoyed the rain, except on days when all I wanted to do was stay in and sleep. Now with Gabby, of course it also inhibits outdoor activity. I am very thankful for the rain, so don't get me wrong, but it is something that I wish would happen at night when we can't go out anyways. =0) I know I need to suck it up, but that still doesn't make it fun or even all better. =0) It has been very nice out these past few days so yesterday we went for a walk with great friends from Church and then that afternoon we went on another quick walk for Zaidy. Today we attempted to walk, but apparently I did a lot more work yesterday than I thought. My legs were burning by the time I turned onto the second lap. Sadly enough we only made it around two laps before we gave it up for socializing with our neighbors. It did rain this morning, but the nice break was too hard to resist! I do love walking a great deal it seems lately. I would rather do that than my aerobic videos. =0) Is it possible to be burned out on something you did a lot a long time ago? Ha ha!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I love walking...love it...wish I had Mocha to walk these days!! But, the weather has been amazing here, seriously windy, but, the sun is warming everything up and the flowers are in bloom so walking has been great!!

Katie

Yes, you can still be burnt out on something you haven't done for awhile...wretched, wretched rain. I'm sorry. Well, just work on coming to HI for a few weeks and we'll exercise you out :) Then you'll be burnt out on walking and anything else, but you'll have a great tan! Too bad you can't come in May for a few weeks - nothing is going on, you should look into it! Love you!