These past couple of weeks have been so chocked full of things to do, however boredom takes over way too much it seems. I have been trying to do portion control and eat healthier. It has been a great three days that I have been trying. I think I feel a whole lot better, that is for sure. I even feel lighter, even though that isn't what the scale says, but that's okay, I'm getting to where I'm willing to wait. Ha ha!! =0) I've decided to make it my Easter Resolution to be patient!! Hope it works and hope y'all are having better luck and are safe and healthy!! =0)
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
2 comments:
I've been consuming soda by the 12 packs...and drinking with them of course, but I know this isn't going to make me skinny. LOL. I'm walking a lot more, and my goal is to jog and run sooner than later! Our weather has been up and down so much this Spring...come May, we'll be back to normal hot San Antonio, but I'll be in Germany, so we'll see how that plays out!
Portion control is a great permanent change to make. You're good at drinking water too! You'll be back to you in no time. Enjoy the sunshime :) it always makes me feel a little bit better about how I look...a tan that is.
Post a Comment