CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Walking is awesome!!

I have to say, even though it is hot, the weather is awesome. I, of course, could do without the rain, but if it keeps the grass growing and the flowers blooming, I can definitely deal with it. I have awesome news, and I only pray that it will continue on. =0) I have lost almost 8 pounds. I have been walking almost every day, it doesn't happen every day, like I would love, but I have been walking. I also have been doing portion control, which seriously has done wonders. It's still hard to stop at half if it is so good and delicious, ay, it's hard. =0) I hope y'all are doing as well and having fun doing it. I love food, it's horrible to say, but I so love food. I have to keep reminding myself that it's only food, and I am not going to die if I do not eat all of the food in front of me, or if I do not get a huge helping of food. =0) Ha ha!!

2 comments:

Mitch and Shannon

I so love WALKING!! When I'm feeling really good about my walking, I try to kick it up a notch and start jogging. At one point or another, I'm running. So, keep up with the walking and before you know it, you'll be running. Germany has so many beautiful things to look at, I can't wait to start working out here!!

Katie

Em that's AWESOME!!! You have such a good resolve, I can only hope to copy you. Make sure you're taking your vitamins and you're right, it's just food - now if I could only get that through my head!