CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Well...

I think I have exercised enough thinking about how Galina needs to go ahead and come. =0) I hope she gets there soon so Molly and Mom can have time with all three of them instead of poor Katie being all swollen and really wanting her body back. =0) I haven't been able to get my butt going out the door to exercise in weeks it seems. I did buy the Biggest Looser first season book and it has a lot of great advice. It was on sale at Food Lion. =0) I need to get back into a mind set of food not really mattering and activity being the most important thing ever. Help??!!! I hope everyone hasn't ditched this blog. It seems no one has anything to say anymore. Kerriann, how is the treadmill going? I meant to ask you that yesterday when you guys were up here. How is everyone else doing with their diets (if your on one) and exercising??? Love y'all!!!

1 comments:

Me and Nick

So...sorry it's been a while! The biggest loser book sounds really good. Mom needs to look into it...she was asking about that show the other day cause there was an article about some of the people in a magazine.