Well, instead of 3 walks a day, my new exercise routine consists of sitting down, standing, balancing myself on the toilet, holding my arms out away from my chest because it is so SORE, and cradling little Galina. Isn't that inspiring to all of you!?
Hopefully it won't be long until my swelling is gone - doesn't seem to be disappearing as fast as I had hoped it would - and I never thought my stomach could be so jiggly-wiggly!! Who knew? I'm hoping that won't take forever to disappear either, but I'm a little bit less hopeful about that, the swelling would be nice to lose.
Well, off to eat dinner - I wish I could tell you, Emily, how to make food matter less :) I'm afraid it's pretty important to me right now, I just made chocolate chip cookies!
Love ya'll!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
— Mark Twain
— Mark Twain
How true
My fitness Pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
Labels
- Fun Stuff (1)
1 comments:
Get lots of sleep because when the doctor says you can finally exercise, you aren't going to want too because you'll be too tired. =0) I remember how excited I was to finally start, but the first time I tried to go walking, I thought I was going to faint after a lap, and so I got bummed and didn't try again until a month later. Ay!!! At least you were super active before!!! =0) Love ya!!
Post a Comment